How our Shopping Cart Works for you!
Your account comes with an encrypted shopping cart system that will track any products you add to your cart for the period of 1 year. The next time you login the items you have not removed or paid for will be waiting for you. After 1 year, the item(s) will be removed automatically.
All products are shipped via Canada Post, Purolator or DHL at our discretion.
If you have any concerns regarding shipment of your package(s) please contact us prior to your order at 1-780-481-9484 or email@example.com .
We take great care in packaging and shipping your order, but sometimes accidents happen between our warehouse and your address. If your package is damaged in any way, call 1-780-481-9484 or email immediately after you receive it and tell us about it.
Do not return the package without contacting us first, and hang on to all the packaging. Our customer service department staff will give you the necessary instructions for its return and prompt replacement.
Returns and Exchanges
Your complete satisfaction is very important to us! Pro Am Sports products are chosen very carefully and are of the highest quality available. If, however, you wish to return any item, please contact us and be sure to follow these guidelines:
- Customized items such as personalized autographs, and special orders are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- Inspect all merchandise on arrival. Incorrect, missing, or damaged merchandise must be reported immediately. When reporting missing or damaged items, retain all packaging materials as these may be required in satisfying any claim with the carrier.
- All returns must be authorized. Please call the Pro Am Sports Customer Service Department, Monday to Friday at 1-780-481-9484 from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm (Mountain Time) for instructions and return authorization number prior to return of any merchandise or initiation of any claim.
- Eligible merchandise may be returned for exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase. Items intended for gift giving should be identified as such at the time of order placement and arrangements for their return completed promptly after the appointed date.
- Return shipping costs will be refunded for those items determined to have a manufactured defect or caused by a verifiable error in the processing and/or handling of your order. Any such refund will not exceed the amount charged by Pro Am Sports for the original shipment of the item. All other requests for exchange will be subject to our minimum shipping and handling charge.
- Please remember to include your receipt and a note that includes your name and address (or the name and address of the person who purchased it) and a brief description of how you wish your return to be resolved. A daytime phone number is always appreciated.
- Please allow approximately 2 weeks transit time prior to checking on the status of your returning shipment.
- Returning merchandise must be new and in re-stockable condition and include any factory packaging and hang tag literature. Clothing cannot be laundered and collector figurines must remain unopened.
- Defective merchandise may be subject to inspection by a factory representative prior to replacement or refund.
- Re-wrap merchandise carefully and remember to display the return authorization number prominently on the package exterior.
- If shipping from outside of Canada, please describe contents as "Canadian Goods Being Returned".
Returning merchandise from the U.S. must travel exclusively by USPS (United States Postal Service). Do not attempt to ship by any "ground service" provided by UPS or FEDEX. Such shipments would be subject to duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees. Returning packages subject to brokerage or duty will be refused.
- Pro Am Sports will not be responsible for any returning shipment that is lost or damaged in transit. Any such claim should be directed to the carrier that was entrusted with the return of your package.
- If you are the recipient of a gift, please provide your full name, shipping address and email address (if available).
- Returns received more than 60 days after date of shipment will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
- Exchanges processed prior to 60 days are subject to availability. In the event that the item you requested for an exchange is no longer available, a refund will be processed as stated below.
- Refunds will be processed in the form of payment used on the original order. For credit card refunds, please allow 1 or 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. GiftCards are available upon request.
- Refunds and GiftCards will include product and tax amount only. If an incorrect item was shipped, or products were flawed or damaged in transit, prior to 60 days, we will also include the shipping charges in your refund.
- We cannot accept COD returns.